- The place is huge and already exciting.
- It can be educational and fun.
- It ads value to your visit and the kids also learn something new.
- You will create some amazing photos.
As far as making it educational, riddle scavenger hunt clues can be used to “classifying” animals, making the players put the ‘clue’ photo into a category like ‘mammals’. You could also make the players categorize clues into countries of origin, or have to find another similar animal and explain why they think it is similar. I remember doing this with my school; we all had a great time!
Zoo Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge Clues | Only $4.99
Zoo Riddle Clue Scavenger Hunt 1 | Only $4.99
Zoo Riddle Clue Scavenger Hunt 2 | Only $4.99
Free Mini Zoo Photo Scavenger Hunt:
Free Mini Zoo Riddle Scavenger Hunt:
* Zoo Scavenger hunt 1 has clues for:
Polar Bear, Lion, Giraffes, Koala, Gorilla, Rhino, Wallaby, Tiger, Cygnet, Cheetah, Dart Frog, Meerkat, Fossa Cat, Lorikeet.
* Zoo Scavenger hunt 2 has clues for:
Orangutan, Parrots, Bats, Armadillo, Anaconda, Chimpanzees, Hyena, Chameleon, Zebra, Naked Mole Rat, Prairie Dog, Komodo Dragon, Antelope, Red Panda.